TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) apply to the usage of the Games through Queenspin.com (“Website”) through related enabling internet, mobile or other platforms by you (“You” or “the Player”).
- These T&C constitute a binding agreement between You (user) and Queenspin.com.
- These T&C come into force as soon as you click on the “ACCEPT” button, by doing which you signify to Queenspin.com that you have read these T&C and accept them. By using anything that provided within the website you signify that you agree with these T&C.
- You must read these T&C carefully in their entirety before clicking on the “I accept terms and condition” button. If you do not agree with any provision of these T&C you must not proceed or continue to use the Website.
- You fully understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein and as may be amended by Us from time to time.
- QueenSpin reserves the right to cancel or amend these terms & conditions at any point without any prior notice. Please check out the term time to time for any updates that apply to it.
- Rules and explanations in respect to the games provided separately on the Website are incorporated into these T&C by reference.
FEES AND TAXES
The player is fully responsible for paying all fees and taxes applied to their winnings according to the laws of the jurisdiction of player’s residence. If user made deposit and do not place any wagers, we reserve the right to cover our fees in case user make withdraw.
If a player suspected in using website with a sole purpose of getting higher VIP status at certain payment systems (Neteller, Skrill, etc.), Queenspin Casino reserves the right to deduct 10% of funds requested for withdrawal or offer a player to wager his deposit at least three times before withdrawal.
2. ELIGIBILITY TO USE QUEENSPIN.COM’S SERVICES:
- The website accepts players only from those countries and geographic regions where online gambling is allowed by law. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing gambling laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction before placing bets on the website.
- The website only accepts adult players (the minimal age is 18) and players who have reached the age specified by the jurisdiction of player’s place of residence as eligible for online gaming.
- It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction regarding the age limitation for online gambling. The Company reserves the right to ask for the proof of age from the player and limit access to the website or suspend the player’s account to those players who fail to meet this requirement.
3. YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNT
3.1 REGISTRATION AND OPENING OF YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNT
- In order for you to be able to place wagers using any of the Website, you must first register with Queenspin.com and open an account (“Member Account”).
- You are allowed to have only one Member Account. Only one Account for each household, IP, PC is allowed. If you attempt to open more than one Member Account, all accounts you try to open may be blocked or closed and any bets may be voided. Also any returns, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited by you and may be reclaimed by us, and you will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account. If you wish to open another account, you may do so by contacting the Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. If a new account is opened, the old account will be closed. If you notice that you have more than one registered Member Account you must notify us immediately. Failure to do so may lead to your Member account being blocked for access.
- You must enter all mandatory information requested into your registration form, including a valid e-mail address; if you do not enter a valid email address, we will be unable to help you recover any “forgotten passwords”. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the information you provide is true, complete and correct.
- As part of the registration process You will have to choose Your username and password for Your login into the Website. It is Your sole and exclusive responsibility to ensure that Your login details are kept securely. You must not disclose Your login details to anyone. Queenspin.com is not responsible for any abuse or misuse of Your Member Account by third parties due to Your disclosure, whether intentional or accidental, whether active or passive, of your login details to any third party.
- Queenspin.com reserves the right to refuse to register an Account or close Your Account. However all virtual funds within Your Account will be returned and all contractual obligations already made honored.
- Queenspin.com prohibits player collusion and do not allow any kind of robots and programmed devices to participate in game play. Queenspin.com reserves the right to void any game play which results from the use of robots and/or programmed devices.
- If you are a player from Spain, the UK, US or any of its states, you won't be allowed to play real money wagering games including bitcoins.
- Upon requesting a self exclusion, Queenspin will immediately close that account and prevent the player to play on that particular account. It's the player's responsibility to notify Queenspin of any other accounts the player might have and promise not to open any other accounts. Queenspin will make reasonable efforts to try to prevent the opening of new accounts but it's the player's sole responsiblity to make sure no other accounts are created. Queenspin cannot be held accountable for potential losses on other accounts.
3.2 DEPOSITS INTO YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNT
- You may only participate in Games if you have sufficient Virtual Funds on Your Member Account for such participation. For the avoidance of doubt, Virtual Funds shall mean PerfectMoney, Bitcoin or any other currency. Queenspin.com will not grant any form of virtual credit whatsoever for participation in any of the Games.
- Queenspin.com can, under certain circumstances, credit a player’s account with so called “bonus”. The conditions for the crediting of the bonus (e.g. First Deposit Bonus) and the amount of the bonus is determined by Queenspin.com and set out on the website from time to time. For promotions that are currently running please follow this link (specified page will follow at later time) If an account contains both the Virtual Funds and bonus funds, the bonus funds will only be available for wagering once the existing Virtual Funds have been used. Before fulfilling the bonus turnover conditions if you transfer or withdraw the main deposit amount, bonus funds and all winnings from this bonus will be forfeited.
- To deposit Virtual Funds into your Member Account, you can transfer Virtual Funds from your personal wallets or other Virtual Funds related accounts.
- Queenspin.com is not a financial institution and thus should not be treated as such. Your account will not bear any interests.
- Deposited amounts are available on the Account within a reasonable amount of time after the confirmation of the deposit. Before a withdrawal can be made, all previous deposits need to be confirmed.
- We reserve the right to use additional procedures and means to verify your identity (Know Your Client) when effecting deposits into your Account.
- Queenspin.com is not an exchange and therefore does not execute any conversion between Perfectmoney, Bitcoin and any Fiat currency.
- Please mind that the internal operating currency of the website is Euro. You will not be able to request a Bank Transfer for USD payouts. All Bank Transfer payouts are processed within 3 (three) working banking days.
3.3 ACCEPTED CURRENCIES
- The website allows playing for USD, Euro, Perfectmoney and Bitcoin.
- The player understands that exchange rate for Bitcoin can change dramatically depending on the market value. It is impossible to exchange Bitcoin to any other currency (USD or EUR).
3.4 WITHDRAWALS FROM YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNT
- While Queenspin.com will endeavour to pay out withdrawals immediately, some withdrawals may take longer than others. Queenspin.com shall try to pay out withdrawals within 8 hours, please keep in mind that some payment options take up to 3 days to process the withdrawal request; this would clearly be stated when you choose a method of withdrawal.
- Bitcoin withdrawals will be made to your stated Queenspin.com wallet. To withdraw any Virtual Funds which have been deposited, we require the blockchain to give at a minimum 1 confirmation of your last deposit, before a withdrawal can be made. If you deposit with a small mining fee, 1 confirmation can take up to 20 min.
- Perfectmoney withdrawal will be made to your stated Queenspin.com wallet, queenspin shall try to pay out withdrawals within 8 hours, however in some cases, withdrawals may take longer.
- If we mistakenly credit your Member Account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical, error in the pay-tables, or human error or otherwise, the amount will remain our property and will be deducted from your Member Account. If you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you prior to us becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify us immediately by email.
- You acknowledge that the Virtual Funds are consumed instantly and Queenspin.com do not provide for refunds or cancellation. Queenspin.com reserves the right to payout substantial wins in monthly installments.
- Queenspin agents reserve the right to carry out additional verification procedures for any pay-out exceeding the equivalent of 1000 Euro / 3 BTC in form of any fund or wallet or cumulative withdrawals exceeding 2300 Euro / 7 BTC in form of any fund/wallet, and further reserves the right to carry out such verification procedures also in case of lower pay-outs. Such verifications may for example include copies of a player’s passport, national Identity Card, copies of a player’s utility bills, and/or copies of the debit/credit cards used to deposit. Queenspin is also reserve the right to ask for additional verification method as we feel it needed to verify and validate the entire document that has been submitted, eg; a selfie photo with the ID/utility bill/creditcard to validate the document further.
- If you win more than 10 Bitcoin or €/$ 5, 000, we reserve the right to divide the pay out into monthly installments of 10 BTC or €/$ 5,000 until the full amount is paid out. Due to restrictions of the payment processor the minimum withdrawal amount processed via Wire Transfer is 500 €/$/£. For transactions within EU the minimum withdrawal amount processed with Wire Transfer is 100€/$/£. Maximum withdrawal amount processed to a player is 1500 €/$/£ per a week and 5000 €/$/£ per a month, unless otherwise specified in the promotional Terms & Conditions, where exceptions can be made to players with a higher VIP status and players who win a progressive jackpot.
- All winnings made from Bitcoin deposits, must be withdrawn on the same Bitcoin wallet which was used for deposit.
-All winnings made from Perfectmoney deposits, must be withdrawn on the same Perfectmoney account which was used for deposit.
- The minimal amount for withdrawal is 50€/$. The maximum amount for withdrawal depends on the payment method you decide to use. If the requested amount of withdrawal exceeds the limit of a particular payment system, the amount will be withdrawn in installments
- All withdrawals will be processed within 24 hours on working days, in condition the player submitted a complete data and no suspicions or issues occur. Queenspin do not give any guarantee on the withdrawal processing time, but we will execute it as soon as possible. If it takes more than 24 hours on working days, please contact email@example.com
3.5 CLOSING OF ACCOUNT
- You may close Your account by contacting customer support. Queenspin.com will return to You any and all funds from Your Member Account subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges. The method of repayment will be at our absolute discretion.
- Queenspin.com reserves the right to close Your Member Account and to refund to You the "Account balance", subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at Queenspin.com’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice
- If You do not log onto Your Member Account via the internet, using Your "User Name" and "Password" for a period of one (1) year, all balances may be removed from Your account after a notification has been sent to the registered e-mail address.
3.6 DORMANT ACCOUNTS
An inactive Account is a Player Account which a player has not logged into or logged out of for twelve consecutive months. If your Player Account is deemed to be inactive, the Casino reserves the right to charge a monthly administrative fee of €10 or the equivalent in another currency (or the current balance of your Player Account, if less) as long as the balance of your Player Account remains positive. You authorize the Casino to debit this fee from your Player Account on the beginning of the month following the day on which your Player Account is deemed inactive, and on the beginning of every subsequent month that your Player Account remains inactive. The Casino will stop deducting the fee if the account balance is zero or if the account is re-activated.
4.YOUR OBLIGATIONS AS A PLAYER
4.1 You hereby declare and warrant that:
- You are over 18 years of age or such higher minimum legal age of majority as stipulated if the jurisdiction of Your residence (e.g. Estonia – 21 years) and, under the laws applicable to You, legally allowed to participate in the Games offered on the Website.
- You participate in the Games strictly in your personal non-professional capacity for recreational and entertainment reasons only;
- You participate in the Games on your own behalf and not on behalf of any other person;
- All information that You provide to Queenspin.com during the term of validity of this agreement is true, complete, and correct, and that You shall immediately notify Queenspin.com of any change of such information;
- You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes applicable to You under relevant laws for any winnings that You receive from Queenspin.com;
- You understand that by participating in the Games you take the risk of losing Virtual Funds deposited into Your Member Account;
- You shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to Your or third parties’ participation in any of the Games and shall not use any software-assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices for Your participation in any of the Games. Queenspin.com hereby reserves the right to invalidate any wager in the event of such behavior;
- You understand that Virtual Funds as Perfectmoney and Bitcoin are not considered a legal currency or tender and as such on the Website they are treated as virtual funds with no intrinsic value.
- You understand that PerfectMoney and Bitcoin value can change dramatically depending on the market value.
4.2 You are not allowed to transfer Virtual Funds from your Account to other players or to receive Virtual Funds from other players into your Account, or to transfer, sell and/or acquire, user accounts.
4.3 Games played on Our site should be played in the same manner as games played in any other setting. This means that players should be courteous to each other and avoid rude or obscene comments.
4.4 Some circumstances may arise where a wager is confirmed, or a payment is performed, by us in error. In all these cases Queenspin.com reserves the right to cancel all the wagers accepted containing such an error, or to correct the mistake made re-settling all the wagers at the correct prices/spreads/terms that should have been available at the time that the wager was placed in the absence of the error.
4.5 Should the user become aware of possible errors or incompleteness in the software, he/she agrees to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, the user agrees to report any error or incompleteness immediately to Queenspin.com. Should the user fail to fulfill the obligations stated in this clause, Queenspin.com has a right to full compensation for all costs related to the error or incompleteness, including any costs incurred in association with the respective error/incompleteness and the failed notification by the user.
4.6 In the event a game is started but miscarries because of a failure of the system, Queenspin.com shall refund the amount wagered in the game to the User by crediting it to the User’s Account or, if the account no longer exists, by paying it to the User in an approved manner; and if the User has an accrued credit at the time the game miscarried, credit to the User’s Account the monetary value of the credit or, if the account no longer exists, pay it to the User in an approved manner.
4.7 Queenspin.com reserves the right to reject or limit wagers. The user is not permitted to wager an amount exceeding his/her personal account. Wins are credited to the personal account of the user.
4.8 Queenspin.com reserves the right to retain payments, if suspicion or evidence exists of manipulation of the casino system. Criminal charges will be brought against any user or any other person(s), who has/have manipulated the casino system or attempted to do so. Queenspin.com reserves the right to terminate and/or, change any games or events being offered on the Website.
4.9 We reserve the right to require further, detailed, thorough and multiple verification in case of suspicious or fraudulent transactions. Queenspin is also reserve the right to ask for additional verification method as we feel it needed to verify and validate the entire document that has been submitted, eg; a selfie photo with the ID/utility bill/creditcard to validate the document further.
4.10 Queenspin.com reserves the right to declare a wager void partially or in full if Queenspin.com, at its own discretion, would deem it obvious that any of the following circumstances have occurred:
-You, or people associated with you may directly or indirectly influence the outcome of an event, to obtain an unlawful advantage,
- You and or people associated with you are directly or indirectly avoiding the rules of Queenspin.com, the result of an event has been directly or indirectly affected by criminal activity,
- wagers have been placed that would not have been accepted otherwise, but that were accepted during periods when the website have been affected by technical problems,
- due to an error, such as a mistake, misprint, technical error, force majeure or otherwise, wagers have been offered, placed and or accepted due to this error.
5. ADVANTAGE PLAY
Should the Casino become aware of any user who has accepted the bonus or a promotion with sole purpose of creating a positive expected value on bonus return by using known practices aimed at securing a cash out of said bonus or at any way try to take advantage of bonuses received by Queenspin, then Queenspin will enforce immediate confiscation of winnings and closure of the account with the right to withhold any further withdrawals. An example of advantage play would be delaying any game round in any game, including free spins features and bonus features, to a later time when you have no more wagering requirement and/or performing new deposit(s) while having free spins features or bonus features still available in a game. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus play-through requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their account until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. Should the Casino deem that irregular game play has occurred, the Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
- You may contact our customer service according to the instructions located at the Website to give us any complaints regarding our services.
- Complaints are handled in the support department and escalated in the organization of Queenspin.com in the case that support personnel do not solve the case immediately. The player shall be informed about the state of the complaint to a reasonable level.
- In the event of any dispute, you agree that the records of the server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim.
- You agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
- When we wish to contact you regarding such a dispute, we will do so by using any of Your Contact Details.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
8.1 You enter the Website and participate in the Games at your own risk. The Website and the Games are provided without any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied.
8.2 The player is aware of the fact that gambling at the website may lead to losing money. The company is not liable for any possible financial damage arising from the use of the website.
8.3 Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding provision, Queenspin.com, its directors, employees, partners, service providers:
8.4 do not warrant that the software or the Website is/are fit for their purpose;
8.5 do not warrant that the software and Website are free from errors;
8.6 do not warrant that the Website and/or Games will be accessible without interruptions;
8.7 shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to Your use of the Website or Your participation in the Games.
8.8 You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless Queenspin.com, its directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the Website or participation in the Games.
9. BREACHES, PENALTIES AND TERMINATION
- If You breach any provision of these T&C or Queenspin.com has a reasonable ground to suspect that You have breached them, Queenspin.com reserves the right not to open, suspend, close Your Member Account, withhold payment of your winnings and apply such funds on account of any damages due by You.
- You acknowledge that Queenspin.com shall be the final decision-maker of whether you have violated Queenspin.com’s rules, terms or conditions in a manner that results in your suspension or permanent barring from participation in our site.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All website design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, video, the selection and arrangement thereof, software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material contained within the Website are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights which are either owned by us or used under license from third party rights owners. To the extent that any material contained on the Website may be downloaded or printed then such material may be downloaded to a single personal computer only and hard copy portions may be printed solely for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- Under no circumstances shall the use of the Website grant to any user any interest in any intellectual property rights (for example copyright, know-how or trademarks) owned by us or by any third party whatsoever.
If any provision of these T&C is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from these T&C and all other provisions shall remain in force unaffected by such severance.
Queenspin.com reserves the right to assign or otherwise lawfully transfer this Agreement. You shall not assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement.
13. ANTI-FRAUD POLICY
The Company has strict anti-fraud policy. If the player is suspected of fraudulent actions including but not limited to:
- participating in any type of collusion with other players
- development of strategies aimed at unfaithful winnings
- fraudulent actions against other online casinos or payment providers
- charge back procedures with a credit card or denial of some payments made,
- other types of cheating,
-or is known to have gone bankrupt in the country of his residence,
-providing incorrect information about personal data during registration
the Casino reserves the right to terminate the user account and suspend all payouts to the player. This decision is at sole discretion of the Casino and the player will not be notified or informed about the reasons of such actions. The Casino also reserves the right to inform the regulatory bodies of such fraudulent actions performed by the player.
The Casino reserves the right to close Your Member Account and to refund to You the "Account balance", subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at Casino’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
The Casino reserves the right to retain payments, if suspicion or evidence exists of manipulation of the casino system. Criminal charges will be brought against any user or any other person(s), who has/have manipulated the casino system or attempted to do so. The Casino reserves the right to terminate and/or, change any games or events being offered on the Website.
Should the user become aware of possible errors or incompleteness in the software, he/she agrees to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, the user agrees to report any error or incompleteness immediately to the Casino. Should the user fail to fulfil the obligations stated in this clause, the Casino has a right to full compensation for all costs related to the error or incompleteness, including any costs incurred in association with the respective error/incompleteness and the failed notification by the user.
Also any returns, deposits, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited by you and may be reclaimed by us, and you will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account.
If a player requested a withdrawal of the funds, but the sum of made bets since last deposit is less than 3x (three) times the size of that deposit, the Casino reserves the right to charge the player the costs of transaction processing, including deposits and withdrawals. This decision is at sole discretion of the Casino management.
14. Anti Money Laundering
- You declare strict abidance to AML (Anti Money Laundering) regulations. You agree that the Company may implement regulations and procedures to adhere to AML regulations at its sole discretion. Credit card deposits should be made only from personal (non-corporate) credit cards registered under your name. Refunds and withdrawals will be executed only to the credit card from which the funds were originally deposited from. The Company at its sole discretion shall have the right to pay amounts above the original deposit to a bank account in your name and held in your country of domicile.
- Corporate credit cards will not be accepted.
- Depositing by wire shall be made only from a bank account in your country of domicile and from an account in your name. Refunds and withdrawals in case of a deposit by wire shall be executed to the same account where the deposit has originally been wired from.
- On deposits of 1000 USD or equivalent currency and above we will ask our customers to send us the following documents in order to validate your account, within ten business days.
a. A photocopy of your valid passport, driver’s license, or national identification card
b. A utility bill or bank statement from the last two months with your address clearly shown.
c. A photocopy of the front of the credit card which you used to make your deposit.
15. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The player is fully responsible for paying all fees and taxes applied to their winnings according to the laws of the jurisdiction of player's residence
- The Terms and Conditions stipulated below are effective as of 1st February,2016. Before using the website Queenspin, please read Terms and Conditions carefully. The fact of using the website confirms your consent with the Terms and Conditions.
- QueenSpin casino is owned and operated by Direx N.V., a company registered and established under the laws of Curacao and its wholly owned subsidiary, Direx Limited, registered address Stasinou 1, MITSI Building 1, 1st Floor, Flat/Office 4, Plateia Eleftherias, Nicosia, Cyprus Direx N.V. is licensed and regulated by Antillephone N.V. Direx N.V.’s registration number is 131879 and its registered address is Wilhelminalaan 13, Willemstad, Curaçao.
16. PRIVACY AND SECURITY
- Queenspin casino is complying with the data protection and privacy laws and is treating all customer information as strictly confidential.
2.COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect players’ private information when players register within our system, respond to our communication, or contact our support team. The information may include player’s name, date of birth, private address, email address, IP address, credit and debit card details, and some other information personal data. The personal data of players are available to Queenspin casino employees, employees of the software providers, to payment systems and other third parties which assist Queenspin casino in providing gambling services to the end users. All parties to whom the players’ information is disclosed are treating it as confidential according to the corresponding agreements and laws. The data is fully protected from unauthorized access.
3. INFORMATION ON PLAYERS’ BALANCE
Queenspin casino is keeping information on players’ deposits, winnings and cash-outs as strictly confidential and is not disclosing it to any third parties without prior consent of the player unless otherwise required by the law.
4. USING PERSONAL DATA FOR MARKETING
Queenspin casino is using players’ information for marketing purposes. However, we respect players’ privacy. If players do not wish to receive any promotional materials, they can choose such an option during registration or unsubscribe at any time when using Queenspin casino gambling services.
Queenspin casino website is using cookies to store your preferences and guarantee a more pleasant gaming experience. For any custom privacy settings, players shall contact our support team
6. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
In case Queenspin casino discovers that a player has participated in any type of fraudulent actions, such as game manipulation, payment fraud, provision of false personal data, money laundering, using stolen credit cards, etc., the Casino reserves the right to disclose such player’s personal data to any third party or make it publicly available.
7. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Queenspin casino is committed to provide 100% secure gambling services to players to ensure that no data is stolen, lost or misused. We implement the latest technological achievements to provide for the safety of all personal data of the players.
We use 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the technology preferred by many legal and financial institutions, to guarantee safety of all transactions performed on the website.
ACCESS TO PLAYER’S ACCOUNT
Player’s account can only be access with the unique ID and password of the players. The player is responsible for keeping their login information confidential and making sure it cannot be accessed by another person.
SECURE PAYMENT PROCESSING
We only work with the most reputable and trustable payment processing providers to make sure that players’ deposits and cashouts are handled carefully and according to the corresponding standards.
Gambling at an online casino is mostly done for entertainment purposes. However, there is a certain percentage of people who lose control over themselves while gambling. Before starting to play, it is important to realize that gaming shall not be viewed as a source of income or means of recovery from debts. It is useful to keep track of the time and the amount of money spent at an online casino daily.
Besides, as a player, you have the opportunity to put a loss limit on your account (among other limits such as “Deposit”, “Cooling Off”, “Wager”, and “Self-Exclusion” that can be applied in “Responsible Gambling” tab of your Personal Profile). To clarify the functionality of this limit, the loss is based on the deposit made by the player and not winnings attributed to the deposited amount. If a player for example deposits €50, has a loss limit of €10 and the player goes on and wins €1,000, the player can still lose more than €10 of the €1,000 balance as it's based on the initial deposit instead of the winnings.
ASSISTANCE FOR PROBLEM GAMING
If you think that you start spending more money than you can afford, or gaming starts interfering with your normal daily routines, the following measures may help:
You may contact our Support Team and inform us about your decision to stop gambling at the website for a certain period of time. We will take all measures to block your access to the website and make sure that you receive no promotional materials.
You may contact any of the following organizations for consultation and support:
PROTECTION OF MINORS
Queenspin casino is only accepting players who are at least 18 years old and uses all available methods to stop any attempts of minors to register and play at our casino. The casino reserves the right to ask for proof of identity and in case the player has not reached the legal age to play, access to the website will be denied. However, we realize that due to a wide availability of Internet people under age still have a chance to register and play at an online casino. We therefore strongly encourage parents to cooperate in protecting their children from free access to gaming websites. There is special software that can help in this matter. Please visit the following websites for more information.